450mm Axial Fan
Please scroll down or call us for more information
We supply 450mm Axial Fan and we deliver them to your project/site.
We can help you with your installation and supply requirements. One company = seamless.
CALL OUTS & SURVEYS
Call outs involving an engineer are charged hourly to save you money. Surveys are free.
450mm Axial Fan
450mm diameter axial fan
45cm diameter axial fan
18 inch diameter axial fan
Four hundred mm diameter extraction fans to suit 450mm diameter spiral ductwork or equivalent size in square/rectangular ductwork. All fan manufacturers make something in 450mm diameter size. Airflow rates depend on fan type and manufacturer but you will likely be looking at an airflow rate of a medium/light duty kitchen set up with electric appliances mostly.
List of 450mm axial fans
Soler & Palau TCBB/4-450H
Soler & Palay TCBBT/4-450H
System Air AR450
Ventaxia Sabre 450
Woods JM450 Aerofoil
Maxfan 450mm + inverter
Other 450mm fans
Here's an example of airflow rate for a 450mm diameter axial fan then from Elta's catalogue:
You can see that the SLC450/2-1AC can provide 2.9m3/s at "free air" and 1.8m3/s @ 500pascals.
This fan unit would be a good match for a medium duty kitchen extraction system with a 4m wide extraction canopy and filtration / odour control comprising of carbon filtration and ESP unit. This fan has good performance up to 500 Pascals in resistance.
Need something heavier duty? Try maxfan compac or a box fan of some kind. ePowerbox or Gigabox?
Common faults, limitations and things that are good about 450mm axial fans:
- Axial fans are suitable for all types of set ups but sometimes a higher power unit will be required where filtration is being used for example, or where there have additions made to the extract duct.
- Axial fans are good partners with sound attenuators to lower the sound level of the unit, although often they do run fairly quietly a sound attenuation addition is a perfect way to make sure the sound level is at a minimum.
- On a light duty / medium duty kitchen a 450mm axial fan will perform well for extraction airflow and for intake airflow.
- Axial fans are fairly good for maintenance purposes they are bolted into the ductwork using a flange system with a duct joiner / straight onto a section of straight spiral ductwork. You can unbolt them and then clean them as required.
- Readily available off the shelf unit with a fan controller available very quickly for replacements.
Our office team are. on standby to help you select the right unit OR to repair your existing 450mm axial fan. Whatever your requirements are our engineers are ready to help you.